Friday 23 December 2011

Green Spring

We haven't even reached Christmas yet but this week I've had several emails about green meetings and conferences in February.

The first was an invite and timetable for the local Wildlife Watch Leaders conference. There are several interesting workshops and it should be a great way to meet other Watch leaders and learn some good activities for when my group gets set up and started (hopefully sometime in the new year).

The second were several emails for the Green Party Spring Conference in Liverpool (24th-27th February). I haven't seen a timetable for this yet but I'm quite excited about it. I've never been to a Party conference before and it's great that my first one is so close to home, so it won't be too scary hopefully!
I'm looking forward to meeting other Green Party members and hearing about some national campaigns and topics. It should be a great few days really getting to grips with what the Green Party is, stands for and aims to achieve in the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment