Monday 21 May 2012

Veg Box News



Last week something brilliant happened, something I've been waiting for for 5 years. Finally, Riverford have started selling a veg and meat box.

This means that I got a pork joint, mince, and some steaks as well as my cucumber, onions, carrots, potatoes, peppers, salad pack and my first asparagus of the year.

While having a whole meat box is good sometimes, it's nice to be able to pick up just a few bits with my veg each week. So I can still have some veggie days and some meat days without having to make a separate trip to the shops or storing lots of meat in the freezer.

You can even get a fruit, meant and veg box now. Brilliant for simple shopping, and if you're not too fussy you can let them pick what goes into the box! Why not try it this week?
Mini vegbox + meat

No comments:

Post a Comment